Tuesday, June 21, 2011

a happy house!

With a beachy feel, and colorful design palette this house makes me as happy as I can be :]  This home was designed by 4 Chairs, 4-chairs.com (a local design firm) and was featured in the Parade of Homes in Lehi, Utah.  These photo's inspire me to be a little more simple in my every day living and delight in fresh, fun color!  Enjoy these fun pic's...I did!







I'm NOT an interior designer by any means!  It was my major in college for about 4 months...not my thing, i guess?  However, I find inspiration in all sorts of creativity.  When it comes to my own home, I could give it an overhaul every other month probably :]  There are so many great colors, ideas and product out there!  I also love photography, but I'm not really good at that either...so I stick to admiring!!  I was destined to play with children, plain and simple :]  But, there's a whole lot of inspiration going on in that profession too!  I LOVE inspiration...period.

"When I'm inspired, I get excited because I can't wait to see what I'll come up with next."  Dolly Pardon

Have a groovy week!
Miss Lisa :]

No comments:

Post a Comment