Thursday, June 2, 2011

a little dr. suess inspiration...just what the dr. ordered ;]

One of my favorite Suess quotes!  However...there are so many of his that I love I really can't choose a most favorite :]

I was so overwhelmed today...trying to get ready to go out of town, hair appointment, grocery store, laundry, cleaning and so on...I felt like my happy meter was at a low.  I wasn't angry or mad...just, well, blah.  So I sat down to check my emails and browse through google images and I bumped into this cute doodle picture of a quote I guess I really needed to hear?  I couldn't tell ya the name of the girl who drew this fantastic happy page up, but I can say...thank you mystery girl!  It reminds me of what my girls and I do when we sit down with a paper and some markers.  Besides the quote itself, that's what made my happy meter rise...the thought of my girls (for sooo many years now) simply enjoying the gifts that Crayola has given us :]

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams!"
"And will you succeed?  Yes indeed, yes indeed!  Ninety-eight and three quarters percent guarenteed!"
"From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere."

Well...anyway, the inspiration is never ending with Dr. Suess :]

Be happy today
Miss Lisa :]

No comments:

Post a Comment